Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back from the surgeon's.

Hubby's legs look worse today then they did yesterday at the ER. The Dr put hubby on some much antibodics (two different ones). He has to take them every two hours! (So much for sleep) Dr said it looks like his body is rejecting the metal. They put him in hard fiberglass casts. Dr wants to give the antibodics a chance to work, and get the infection under control then he's going to remove the wires next week. Next week makes it 3 weeks early for having the wires removed.

Dr gave hubby some stronger pain meds this time too.


I'm so lucky to have the help of my parents! They were both able to come watch the daycare kids today so I could take hubby back to the dr. I do not know what I would have done today if they hadn't been able to do that.

No comments: