I found a great recipe for stuffed grape leaves. I thought I might try making it. The leaves are nice a big so they should be good for stuffing. I’d just need to get off my behind and go harvest some of them.
Its still warm here. Doesn’t feel much like fall/autumn. I would so like to start feeling the change in seasons. It is getting cooler in the evenings, I think I already mentioned that. Its been about 95 during the day and dropping to the high 60’s at night.
I’m still not feeling very good. Hubby says I should go to the Dr. Put I’m not sure what I would say. I just feel blah. I’m not sick. My mom asked if I was depressed, I don’t think so. I just feel blah. I’m not motivated to do anything. I feel tired but not sleepy.
3 comments:
Beautiful vines. I have never eaten a grape leaf. LOL
Sorry you're still not feeling better. HUGS
Your grapevines look great! It's too bad you won't get to eat any of the grapes though!
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well and I hope you feel better soon!
Like you, these past few days, we've had near 90 degree weather...it might have been in the low 90's yesterday! It's supposed to be cool...what happened? lol!
I appreciate all your sweet comments on my blog! I'm adding you to my blogroll! I'm sorry I missed doing that somehow!
Have a great day!
Tammy
Your vines are gorgeous!!! :)
Angie...I agree with your hubby...please go see the dr. It does sound like depression....or something...either way, it's not healthy if it is making you feel so bad!
Post a Comment