Sorry I haven’t posted the last couple of days. I’ve been kinda feeling icky, not really sick but in a funk. Not sure if I’m coming down with something. Or if the stresses of life are finally catching up.
I’ve made my first Etsy purchase. I’m so excited. I can’t wait for the stuff to get here. I’ll post pictures when it does. I got a cute set of hat sitters, a bunch of bananas, and some candy corns.
I ordered my fall craft projects for my daycare kiddos today too. I love Oriental Trading. Of course I’ll post pics when that stuff comes as well.
Tomorrow we are suppose to go to a car show. My mom invited us. I’m hoping hubby will enjoy it. It would be good for him to get out of the house for awhile. There’s suppose to be bbq available and a bluegrass band in the evening.
Our neighbors are doing a game night again. I’d love to go, but I think doing the car show and the game night might be pushing my luck for my dear hubby.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you have been feeling blah lately Angie!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!
I hope you have fun at the car show and enjoy the bluegrass band! I love bluegrass!!! :)
I can't wait to see the goodies you bought.
Oriental Trading is awsome. We used to order stuff from there all the time.
I hope today is relaxing for you. And I hope you're feeling better. HUGS
Post a Comment