Thursday, September 11, 2008

So I’ve been following links to other blogs the last couple of days. I’ve found a couple that I’ve really enjoyed reading.

First one, http://countrygirlathome.blogspot.com/, I just adored her Sprinklings of Fall post. Out here in AZ we don’t really get the fall cooling off seasons change. Some day I’d like to live somewhere to see the season changing. We have Winter (very mild compared to the rest of the country) then we have Spring, then Summer (we try to cook ourselves here) we skip Fall have a short Spring again then back to Winter. Fall happens to be my favorite season. Love the colors and smells. Love the harvest festivals, yes we have them, its like 90 degrees out when we do. I have all the decorations.

While on Country Girl’s blog, she has some links to giveaways. I thought I’d share them with you too…

1st and Baby Makes Five



Go to her blog click on the picture on the right, and leave her a comment. Good Luck to you!





2nd The Pickled Pepper Patch


Don't those cinnamon buns look amazing? There cloth!!! She has some amazing ideas. Amazingly talented lady!! I've really enjoyed reading her blog. I'm going to try some of the christmas gift ideas she's listed.

1 comment: