Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy Busy....

I feel like we've been nonstop from rise to falling over with exhaustion at night.

Dear friends of ours had to make a sort of emergency trip this week, leaving their two boys with us. I do adore these kids. The youngest has enough energy for a truckload of two year olds. He's kinda hard to keep up with.


Trying to figure out what is going to happen over Thanksgiving. Hubby has some family that is going to be about 6 hours away from us the weekend after Thanksgiving. He'd love to see them. We've been trying to figure out how to budget it. Although its not looking to favorable.


The PTO is starting to plan the Winter Wonderland Dance. Its on Dec 5th. Anyone have ideas on how to make a snowman family to put in the gym? Limited budget, and we don't have "real" snow here.

I'll try to keep up with blogging better. Life is just really chaotic right now.

No comments: