Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick update

No chemo and No radiation!!!!!

Yippee!

I have to have a scan approximately every 3 months and be closely monitored for any changes.

This is good news!

Honestly felt like I have been holding my breath... wondering what was going to happen next.




Still battling fatigue. But it could be the stress, or the AZ heat. Hard to know, the oncologist didn't seem to worried about it. He said if it continues to be a problem for me to go see my primary care.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh what good news!!! I am sorry you have been so exhausted lately, still, though. xoxo

You asked about the jam on my blog....each fruit has a different recipe. I have never made any blueberry jam or jelly! I bet you could find a great recipe for it, though, if you google it!!!

Warm wishes, friend! :)

Katy said...

Thank you so, so much for your incredibly kind comment on my blog. For some reason, my comments aren't showing up on my blog...but I still get them through email. :)

I hope you are having a lovely week! :)