Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Before I forget to share this

I was reading Tammy's blog the other day about lessons in nature. They were talking about this spider. I remember thinking, 'hmm never seen a spider like that'. Well look what I found this morning.



I do not know what type of spider this is. Mind you I am not a big fan of creepy crawly things. But I thought he/she was kinda neat looking. I thought the web was kinda pretty actually. E thinks I should kill the spider but leave the web for a halloween decoration. My dad is coming today to help me out this afternoon. He's going to spray for me.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Just looking at that makes me feel all creepy crawly.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I guess it's time for all the spiders to come out! Now you've got me wondering what kind it is! Look it up before you spray! I'm curious! lol!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy