Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised yesterday.

This is our front gate. I found this cute little sign, a basket of apples and the flower swag in the box of stuff. I thought they looked kinda neat together.


This is the candle container I had been saving. I would like to put a different kind of ribbon around it.


This is the fall wreath I made last year. I had a few "fixes" to do. It didn't store well. But I think the repair job came out okay.



I'll post more later. I just wanted to get those pictures up before I forgot.

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love the fall decor! Very pretty! And what a gorgeous gate!

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Tammy

Cathy said...

Love Love Love it!!! Can't wait to see more!

Kristine said...

Everything looks great. The wreath is so cute, you make me want to get my fall stuff out too.

Katy said...

Beautiful pics Angie!!! :)