Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Since hubby has been having a rough couple of months, a friend of his from work and I thought we would throw him a 'almost a surprise" party. I say 'almost a surprise' because he knew people were coming over just not who and how many.

We had a bbq. He was expecting a small handful of people. He was very surprised when most of the guys from work showed up. A dozen or so people from church, and his best friends from his high school days showed up. We had about 40 people show.

I think he had a good time. I know I was exhausted at the end of the day.

Of course I forgot to take pictures. I just wasn't thinking.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I bet he had a great time! What an wonderful almost suprise party!!!

Kristine said...

Sounds like fun.
Happy birthday to him! :)