I have so many half started projects I need to finish. I've got tons of housework piling up that I just can't seem to get to. I've been so unmotivated lately. Still kinda feeling icky. I'm not sick. I'm usually a upbeat kinda person, I just feel so down in the dumps. I just find myself not really caring about much right now. I feel like I'm going crazy. I haven't been sleeping well at all either. Maybe I just need a really long nap, like a few days.
I'm so glad work comes to me right now. I don't know if I had a job I had to leave the house and go too if I would make it to work.
Only time lately I've felt like myself is early in the mornings, about sunrise. When its just me, my bible and God. I'm going to call the DR tomorrow and see if I can get an appointment soon.
I feel really bad for my daycare kids and families. The parents are not getting their moneys worth lately. We haven't done any projects lately. Don't get me wrong, the kids are not neglected at all. I just haven't done much 'above and beyond' the expected.
2 comments:
I will be thinking of you!!! I find myself going through the same motions here lately. Lifting you up in prayers! Let me know how your appt goes.
Sorry you're still feeling icky.
HUGS
I hope the doctor can help you out.
Post a Comment