So last week the kids were home on Fall Break. Of course we had the normal fighting and killing of each other. He has my legos, he has my spiderman etc etc. SO I got out the dry erase boards and had the kids playing our version on pictionary. They had so much fun. One day they invited half the neighborhood kids in to play. I had to make more word cards because they had used them all.
Hubby has started PT. It’s a slow process. It kills me to see him in so much pain. This whole experience has opened my eyes to how much we depend on Hubby’s strength. He really is the rock for all of us.
I definitely have more to tell everyone, but my kiddos are calling for me.
2 comments:
I sooo have been missing you!! Although it sounds like you are busy as ever!!!
You have been so busy. I've been thinking about you!
Post a Comment