I haven’t posted in a few days. Opps. Sorry about that. I've been reading everyone's blogs. I just hadn't written in mine.
I feel like I have been running no stop for the last week. I jump into the deep end of the pool with the PTO carnival thing. So many people before me half did things then walked away from it. I’ve been trying to get the t-shirts order, carnival tickets. Get all the booths organized. Map out the location, assign areas etc etc.
Then I’ve been trying to figure out the lack of accounting done before me. I was given a binder of receipts, but no idea what anything was for. I think after all this time I’ve figured out most of it.
Anyways its late and I am totally exhausted. I have lots to tell you about so I’ll be blogging tomorrow, please stop by and leave me a comment. I truly love to hear from everyone.
1 comment:
I sooo have been missing you! It sounds like you definantly have your hands full for sure!!!! They are so lucky to have you taking care of it all!
Post a Comment