Sunday, December 7, 2008

Excited, Nervous and Scared

Its hard to concentrate on most things right now. Hubby is so nervous, excited and scared for tomorrow. Its worn off on me.

I'm so scared they are going to tell him they picked someone else. Worried about how that would affect him.

Nervous about if they do pick him the traveling. Hubby being safe. Me home by myself with the 4 kids.

Excited because the roads this could open up for hubby. And of course being able the pay the bills again.

Thanks ladies for letting me ramble on. Even though you're so far away, sometimes I feel like you are the only ones that understand the fears, excited, hopes and disappointments.

You're comments, and you're blogs have been truly inspiring at times for me. I feel like knowing you, you've helped me find my way.

Thank you for all the support you've been spending my way. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I will be thinking of yall this week!!! Praying it all works out!!!

Kristine said...

I'm sure everything will work out for the best.
Try to relax. HUGS