This week was super busy. I spent so much time finishing the decorations for the Winter Wonderland dance. I do not want to see anymore paper snowflakes for quite awhile! The event turned out nice. We had a much larger turn out then we were expecting. We had so many parents thank us for a wonderful evening with their kids.
At one point I turned around and saw dads and moms out of the dance floor with their kids, laughing and dancing. It was THAT moment I knew all the work the last couple of weeks was totally worth it.
I'd like to add a special thank you to my mom and dad. They helped me get all the decorations made. My mom painted some beautiful snowman. My dad built a 8 ft tall gingerbread house. They even came to the dance to help.
2 comments:
Oh that sounds like a true wonderland!! Im so glad it all turned out perfect!! It sounds like some definant fun!
Sounds like a great night.
That is so neat that your mom and dad helped out.
I bet the gingerbread house was really neat.
Post a Comment