Thursday, January 15, 2009

Been awhile since I posted...

Kinda took a step back away from the computer. I'm been feel so overwhelmed with everything that has been going on the last 5 months of 2008. I need some time to reflect.


I've had a few people ask me what is going on with hubby. The job search continues. He has sent out a lot of resumes. Bunches of 'head hunters' have called him. Its a slow slow process.

I have finally filled my last two daycare spots. The families start next week.

Kids are all good.

We've been blessed with some beautiful and mild weather. I worry about our friends and family in the bitter cold. Please stay safe and warm!!

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I have wondered about the job situation! I will pray that he finds the right job soon!

Thank you so much for your visits and your sweet comments!

Have a great evening!

Blessings,
Tammy

Never So Simple said...

I am unemployed myself right now and iit's a difficult time. I hope your hubby finds something soon.

Donna