Today was such a beautiful day here. You couldn’t ask for better weather. It had to be in the mid 70’s, definitely feeling Spring-like. We let the kids ride their bikes down to the park. The Community Clubhouse was having a multi-cultural day, so we sat in the warm sunshine and watched all the wonderful dancers perform.
One thing about sitting in the warm sunshine, it makes me feel sleepy after a while.
Hubby is doing a ‘side job’ for a friend the last few afternoons. He’s trying to figure out what is wrong with his truck. I’m hoping it gets finished up soon, the nasty dirty oil/gas smell makes me feel nauseas.
I’m hoping this week to get some of the pictures off the camera to share with everyone. But with the weather so beautiful I don’t want to waste the day indoors. So as soon as the weather turns yucky again (news says its coming soon) I’ll be stuck in the house again, and I’ll download/upload them.
Off to feed my ‘monsters’. Have a GREAT evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment