Hubby got a call!!
He's been doing phone interview with this one company, basically its a travel job. He wasn't too happy about the whole thing, but figured it would be a paycheck. So it was a 5 part interview, he had been 3 of the 5 interviews, via phone.
Well they called last night to say they really like him, but the job has changed slightly. It wont involve a lot of travel like they had told him, BUT it will involve relocating. Where you ask? Reston, Va.
So he'll go to Va in a few days for the final 'face to face' interview. IF that goes well, they'll make him an offer in the week following. I'm going to go with him since I've never seen the Washington area before. I'm excited.
I'm native to the Az desert. It was 80 degrees here yesterday, going to be the high 70's today. How the heck do you stay warm with a high of 25 degrees??!!!!
2 comments:
You dress in layers to stay warm. Virginia is a beautiful atate...I think you will enjoy the climate and changeof seasons there...congratulations on the job!
How did it go? Did he get the job??
Virgina will definitely be a change!
Post a Comment