Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quick update

Nice huh? I post then leave you all hanging.... been a crazy couple of months.

We moved to Tempe, AZ. A suburb of the greater Phoenix.

Hubby is a contract employee with RSD, doing IT Datacenter work. We still do not know what we are going to do in Dec when the contract ends. But in order to get thru the day to day stuff of life I can't think that far. I thank God for what we have right now.

I'm trying to find a job myself. Since hubby is a contract employee he gets no benefits. So I'm trying to find something that has healthcare, not as easy as it sounds I find.

Kids seem to have adjusted well to the move. They are making new friends quickly. I on the other hand have rarely felt this lonely. I miss my daycare, my friends, my church and mostly my mom and dad.

No comments: