Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our weekend

Did some Fall decorating with the kids this weekend.... I think we lost a box, or maybe 2 in the moving of decorations. I seriously thought I had more outdoor stuff.

Saturday night we went to a gallery showing of one of ENL (daughter) friends. Name of the showing was Faces Forward. Several photos and drawings of local high school students were selected for the showing. Some interesting stuff... and definitely some stuff to make you go "hmmmmmmmm, okay".

There was an Oktoberfest going on in the park near by. We walked down to it, listen to the music for awhile. We didn't wonder around and look at anything. The college crowd from near by ASU was already out in full drunken force. We found a place on the edge of the music area and listen to the music until ADM (Eldest son) and RLM (Baby, son) were bored. I think ARM (Middle, son) could have sat there all night listening. He loves music soooo much.

Power went off this afternoon. Forcing all the kids in the neighborhood outside away from video games and tv. It was so nice for my kids. They finally actually got to play with the kids from the neighborhood. Hopefully it will continue.

Well off to bed for me.... I'm tired so I'm not even sure how much sense this post is making....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a good weekend with your kids. How do you like living there? Have you settle in? ~ Dawn ~

Katy said...

YAY for fall decorating! :)
Are you going to post any pics?? :)

Temps are in the 50's lately here. Pretty chilly...but I love it! :)

I hope you have a great week ahead!