Okay all you crafty ladies are inspiring me!
I’ve broken out the boxes of supplies. I didn’t even realize I still had so much stuff.
My first project is to touch up my fall wreath I made last year. I’ll post the pictures a little later. (I can’t get to the camera, as its in the room where hubby is napping).
I’ve been reading Char’s blog. She’s got some great tips and project ideas. I’m going to try to make the scent bulbs. I’m hoping I’ll be able to find those little electric candles somewhere fairly reasonable.
I even dug out the box of fall decorations. Okay they were mostly Thanksgiving, so I put those things back. But I have some swags of fall colored leaves and such.
OH! I had some fake red/gold flowers in there. I found an old candle jar in the pantry that I had been hanging on to, wasn’t sure what to do with it. But I put those flowers in it, looks rather cute I think. I want to put a ‘country style’ ribbon around it, then I think it’ll be perfect. (I’ll take a picture of that too)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see all you have done!
Post a Comment