Today has been a day.
My daughter got her ‘progress report’ today in the mail. She’s failing health class. Of course she has a million reasons as to why. None of which are her fault, the lamest one “The teacher doesn’t like me.” At open house this teacher raved about E. What a sweet girl she is and how much she enjoyed having her in class.
This afternoon, I’m standing out front watching the boys ride their scooters, when a car goes by with a bunch of teenage boys in it. This car had a sun roof with a boy standing up in the car out of the sunroof wearing a Halloween mask. They go past my house and then throw rocks at the neighbor across the streets house! I yelled and they sped away. Of course I wasn’t able to get the plate number. I’m furious at myself for that. Neighbor has a couple of big chunks out of the stucco on their house.
I’m glad the day is almost over.
Here’s hoping for a better day tomorrow!
1 comment:
What a day!!!! and what a couple of mean kids!!! Hoping tomorrow is better for you and not as eventful! (((hugs)))
Post a Comment