Saturday, October 11, 2008

Game night

We had such a wonderful time tonight. Two of our neighbors hosted a ‘adults game night’. One neighbor opened their home to the children and the older teenage kids watched the younger ones, they had pizza and kids games and movies for them. Then all the adults were at the other house. They provided some smoked meats, and we brought side dishes and desserts to go with it.

It was a lot of fun! We played a board game called Battle of the Sexes. In case you haven’t played the basics is on have a couple stacks of cards, male/female questions. Questions that guys should know the answer to, and vice versa. You ask the opposite sex the questions. About halfway thru our game the guys were saying don’t ask Ang that one, you can’t ask her that one, we’re screwed she’ll know that one. I was a HUGE Daddy’s girl I hung around with my dad, asked a lot of questions. I always sit with hubby when he’s working on cars. I actually knew more of the guys question then I did the female cards. I’m proud to say the ladies won!


Great friends, wonderful food.. who could ask for more on a Saturday night??

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Sounds like a great night.
I wanna do a game night too *stomps foot and pouts* I need to ask some friends.
Hugs, have a good week.

Cathy said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!! I have always wanted to play that!

Kerri said...

That sounds like such fun!!!!

Katy said...

So glad you guys had such a fun time!!! :) It sounds great! :)

LOL...that's so funny you knew the answers better than the guys sometimes! LOL