Happy National Noodle Day!!
In honor of noodle day I'm making Pineapple Meatball Ramen for dinner tonight. Its a new recipe I haven't tried yet. I found it on this website. I'll let you know tomorrow if we will be adding it to our family menu.
All the drama of yesterday seemed to have been forgotten when ENL got home from school. Guess she found someone to have lunch with. Her BFF from Sahuarita came up to see her. They didn't have school yesterday for 'teacher training' so he came up to visit his Grandma and then to come see ENL.
ADM got in trouble at school though. He was 'corndogging' another kid. What's "corndogging"? I had to ask too. Where they go around kneeing each other in the butt. I guess there was a bunch of them doing it to each other, but ADM got caught. So he had to go the principal's office and I was called. Its officially being listed as a sign of aggression and a permanent letter in his folder. This could be the first sign of being a bully, they said. Or it could be a bunch of 11 year olds acting like 11 year olds.
My mom and dad are in flight this evening. Flying home from Virginia where they were visiting my dad's siblings. I sure have missed them. They live two hours away from me. We still manage to visit often.
Still no luck in the job search. Although I'm not so sure that the appropriate terminology either. Maybe I am doing the job God intended for me. Maybe I am suppose to be home with my children. Taking care of them, my husband and our home. Maybe all of this is lessons in trying to live within our means. I feel so torn right now. Financially we really need me to work. So many bills that just seem to get further behind each month. I know that God has a "big picture" plan for us. And that this will workout as He wants them too. I've been praying everyday for his guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment