Boys had early release from school. I picked them up and we went to some second hand stores looking for ideas for Halloween. Some how in our move I think we lost some decorations. Not sure how that happened. I found a cute little scarecrow yesterday and a beautiful fall floral arrangement.
When we got home the boys immediately wanted to play tennis ball (like baseball but with a tennis racket and ball). Eventually it seemed to draw the attention of the other kids in the neighborhood. Its was nice to watch them finally getting to play with kids in the 'hood.
Well I'm off to bed. Hope everyone had a pleasant Wednesday!
Oh yeah.... Pineapple Meatball Ramen, turned out okay.... I'll make it again. Next time I'll play with the spices a little though. Hubby thought it was a little too bland. Kids loved it.
1 comment:
Hope you could find something for the Halloween. I am sorry to hear that the box got lost. **hugs** Glad you found some cute decors. Sound like cute game that the boys are playing. Good to hear that they're playing with other kids. ~ Dawn ~
Post a Comment