8 cups chicken stock
1/2 cups diced carrots
1/2 cups diced celery
2 cups mini cheese raviolis
1 cup cooked chicken cubed
salt and pepper to taste.
Heat chicken stock in a soup pot to boil; reduce heat and add carrot and celery. Simmer until vegetables are soft (about 20-25 minutes). Add ravioli and cook according to package directions - usually about 5 minutes simmer. Stir in cooked chicken, salt and pepper as desired and serve.
~ Recipe said it serves 4 - 6. I doubled it to feed our family, with leftovers for two the next day lunch. I added 1/2 cups chopped onion to the vegetables. I also cheated and used a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. I served with warm garlic bread.
It was a hit with my family. Let me know if you try it and what your family thought!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment