Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with Ham

Yummy little recipe the boys and I have been playing around with. I like to double this, divide and freeze half for another night dinner. I have also added veggies to this and it turns out well. (Broccoli, peas, bell pepper).

Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with Ham

1 - large bag frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
1 - 8 oz container sour cream
1 - can cream of chicken soup
1 - can cream of celery soup
1 stick butter, melted
onion, chopped fine (about 1/2 a small onion)
1 - 16 oz package cubed ham
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded monterrey jack cheese



Stir all the ingredients together. Place into a lightly greased casserole dish (9 x 13 in). This is optional but you can add a bit more cheese on top if you like. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min - 1 hour. Let cool a bit and serve.

No comments: