Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Said Yes

Found this poem and it made me think of all the people working, as volunteers, with Extreme Faith Production. It has been an honor and blessing to get to know and work with each of you.

I Said Yes

I said "Yes" again
And I couldn't believe my ears.
Yep, I said "Yes" again.
I'm one of the chronic volunteers.

They asked me for my help
And I thought who has the time?
The phone calls and those meetings
Just for the fun and not a dime.

So I thought it over
Do I want to give or take?
I enjoy it all so very much
The decision was easy to make.

I've loved every single minute
Of working with the guys and gals
Even when the hour was late
It was always for my pals.

So please don't try to tell me
Volunteering is a pain.
'Cause for all the friends I've made
And all I've learned,
I'll say "Yes, Yes, Yes" again and again!



~Author Unknown


See not all my posts have to be recipes, ;)

No comments: